Sonos Arc + Sub + One SL with cosmetic defects

• 1 December 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge
  • Contributor I
  • 4 replies

Hello,

Sonos Arc + Sub arrived yesterday and the overall sound experience is amazing, fantastic and outstanding ! Still waiting for a pair of ONE SL to form a perfect surround dolby atmos system. 

But, for the premium price of 1900€ there shouldn NOT be any cosmetic defects at all …

Pretty dissapointed !

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @D.S.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

We highly appreciate your feedback, let me help you out.

We do have a specific process when it comes to cases like this. You can contact Sonos Supportso we discuss it with you in real-time. I suggest our phone team for they have more resources available on their system that can be very useful in this case, they’ll start by requesting photos of the damage (same as the above photos) and go from there. They may need to ask you for a few more details in order to provide you the best option.

If you have any other questions or run into any issues,  please do not hesitate to reach out, we’re always here to help.

Badge

Hi @Annazel S !

I'd like to avoid the phone call cause my english is not the best.

Plus I dont see any email options to send to the support team except the CEO's email. 

I can provide with more photos here i guess and if you'd like i could send you the Invoice from Sunday 29/11/2020. 

I dont really mind about the sub scratch because its the back side , but i do mind about that defect on the Arc.

Meanwhile Im trying to get an answer from the store i bought them here in Greece.

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @D.S.

Thanks for your detailed response. 

I appreciate your willingness to send us more photos, but a ticket must be created for this case and it can only be done by our Support team.

Good thing that you coordinated with the store where you bought it, maybe they can make the phone call for you.

In addition, we also have our chat support team that can assist you further with this. 

They are available Weekdays 10:00 am - 9:30 pm, Weekends 10:00 am - 6:00 pm EST

Let me know how that goes.

Badge

Hi @Annazel S 

I spoke with Sonos chat support and they advised me to talk with the store I bought them here in Greece for replacement. 

Unfortunately the store has been avoiding me … 

I’ll wait till Monday to accept the delivery of the pair ONE SL I have on order and will request a refund.

Pretty dissapointed tbh.

Anyway thank you for guiding me through the process.

Best regards 

Badge

Hi @Annazel S 

After of about 2 weeks, numerous emails and calls with the store here in Greece I had a negative answer for replacement. Additionally they told me if I wanted to return them I had to pay 12% of the price. I never expected such treatment because its one of the largest store here in Greece. I was really dissapointed!  Therefore I contacted the Sonos customer support for second time and informed them about it. So they replaced them right away. In just 5 days the replacements were here !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really amazed how Sonos works. Its clear that this company’s products might be a bit expensive but they are worth it.Products and after sales service like that is secure success! I’ ve already ordered and recieved 2xONE SL(from another store ofc), a double wall mount to place them behind my sofa for the utlimate experience.I’m really happy with you guys!

I wish you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi there @D.S.

Thanks for your response and sorry if I was not able to get back to you right away.

I’m so glad to know that this was finally taken care of and we highly appreciate you sharing with us the experience.

I can now mark this thread as ‘Resolved’ looking forward to helping those members that might experience the same scenario and looking for an answer in the community.

If you may have questions or run into any issues,  please do not hesitate to reach out.

All the best!