Sonos App EQ Suggestion

• 4 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi Sonos! I would love if the the S2 app were rearranged such that instead of having to navigate to the individual room setups to adjust the EQ, there were an EQ option under System Setting that had sliders for every room. If there were a toggle that could sort by option (bass, treble, loudness) and then by room or the reverse, that would be perfect. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @rcashin.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for the feedback and feature request. We appreciate it a lot as these type of feature request helps us to know more about how to improve our products. I will be more than happy to send this up as a feature request. I would suggest keeping your products up-to-date to be able to receive the latest feature, feature release, bug fixes and updates. Just top set your expectation, you will not be contacted for any progress of this feature request that is why I suggest to keep your products up-to-date.

If you have any other questions, concerns, or feature requests, please do not hesitate to reach out or create a topic. We highly appreciate it.

Thanks,