Searching for Podcasts on Spotify vi S2

• 21 July 2022
  • 1 reply

The categories in the search results for Spotify do not align with the categories in the Spotify app. 

One of the consequences of this is that the S2 app simply omits all podcasts - because it doesn’t have that category in the search results.

It’s pretty annoying to have to switch search devices, especially since they have different volume controls. Very clunky experience.

S2 search result categories should match the categories in the results of whatever streaming service is being searched. Special call-out for podcasts which are entirely omitted. 

1 reply

Just want to add an additional comment - playing the podcast on another device is not an option, because for some reason every time I wake that device up, all my speaker volumes will instantly jack up to 100% blowing out my ears and everyone else in the building. 

Sonos is virtually un-usable for streaming podcasts, which is a gigantic miss. 

I’m just playing it through my iPhone speakers (like on the phone) in an apartment full of sonos devices. For the cost of the speakers, it’s pretty ridiculous to have to opt for my actual phone speaker.