Answered

S1 controller does not seem to run as it always has

• 29 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

I've read a lot about the S2 upgrade. I have old products and while I don't love the whole S1 , S2 compatibility issues with the hardware I'm here because of the oft repeated statement “ you can continue to use the S1 controller same as you always have”. This however doesn't seem to be the case. It seems that I can no longer use the Sticher podcast service unless I updrade to the S2 controller. Am I missing something here or are the poor S1 holdouts going to be squeezed out one service at a time?

Jason

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 29 March 2021, 04:07

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Stitcher is currently “Under Maintenance”: https://status.sonos.com/

Badge

When I click to reauthorize the app screen just sits there. nothing happens. I suppose I’ll have to go through the painstaking process of resetting my stitcher password, deleting the account and re-entering it into Sonos and HOPE that works. I know tech has to always move forward but it would be nice for things to just work.

Userlevel 7

Try removing Stitcher from your music services in the Sonos app and re-adding it.

Badge

I did that, I also restarted everything and changed my password in stitcher in the hopes it would force me to log in again from Sonos.

Anyone else having this issue or just me? What other podcast services do people use? I'm not married to Stitcher.

Thanks for the help,

Jason