Answered

Roam delivery delays

• 27 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Has anybody else been experiencing delivery delays for the Roam? I ordered the green one as soon as it was available on May 11, and still haven’t received a tracking number or any confirmation that it has been shipped (despite the status showing as shipped for a couple weeks now online). I’ve spoken to customer service at least 4 times, and on 2 separate occasions a was told that it would be shipped out and overnighted to me the very next day. I’ve asked each customer support rep to send me follow up emails confirming what we discussed (including a 10% discount for the delivery delays) but that hasn’t happened. I never received an email that the order was even delayed, and it hasn’t shown as backordered online since I first ordered it. I was told there were issues with an internal system update and a backlog of orders, but I haven’t seen any other recent record of this online. 

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 28 May 2022, 13:00

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

This is mostly a user-community, so you may not find the answers you’re looking for here, but here is a link to contact Sonos Sales. I would contact them direct during opening hours and provide them with details of your purchase and see if they can quickly resolve the matter for you…

https://support.sonos.com/s/global-sales-help

Hope you manage to get it sorted soon.👍