Answered

Refund

• 7 January 2021
  • 3 replies

I have still not received my refund after a month from receiving an email advising that Sonos had received the product. This is well over the 10-15 Business days refund time stated in the email.

I have been unable to contact the customer support team for further advice. Please can someone help? 

Best,

Chloe

icon

Best answer by Paul A 7 January 2021, 16:59

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Chloej996.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for bringing this to our attention. I understand your situation and it can really be disappointing that you ahve not yet received your authorization hold even after a confirmation that the Sonos Product was already received on our end. Please feel free to contact our sales team to request for an expedited replacement as you do not have to suffer prolonged waiting time just for Sonos to meet your expectation of a flawless product. You may reach out to our sales team Call 0800 0 265 565 for the UK sales team or our international sales toll-free# @+18006802345 option 4 to seek assistance from our sales team regarding the release of the funds on hold.

I hope this helps.

Please let me know how it goes and keep me posted.

Thanks,

Hi Paul,

I sent back the second product as it was not put on hold when I requested it to be on hold. I still have not received my refund. The number you have given is the number I have tried to call and I can’t get through. I am now going to Trading Standards as this is ridiculous. 

Chloe

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Chloej996.

Thanks for the update and immediate response. I have already reached out to one of our support group and as per feedback, someone from our technical support team may have already reached out to you via email regarding your refund. Please check your email and kindly respond to the email sent by our support team as this is already being prioritized.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I’ll be more than happy to help you out.

Thanks,