Question

poor technjcal support

• 14 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Should I put up my Sonos system up on eNay for 1/10 the price before they go bust? 

Your system isn’t reliable. Worse is your support now is even less reliable. Some genius guy in IT decided it’s cheaper to have a dumb chatbot who will ask 100 questions and get no answers. Then one tries to call you but I guess Sonos 2 isn’t working because you say you’re busy supporting that. But meanwhile you have no problem pushing new products like the radio. 
MSO now I have a 4 piece system and only one works. And I guess there’s no one to call and speak to. 

Sad when good ideas go bust due to lack of execution. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @damas.

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to know about the experience. Let me help you and try to figure out what’s going on.

If I understand it correctly only one of your Sonos components is working and the rest are not?

Are they missing from the system?

What specifically is happening when they are not working?

Kindly submit a diagnostic report through the Sonos app when the issue occurs, and reply with the confirmation number. I'd start by reviewing your system,  it will help in identifying what's possibly causing the issue.

I’m looking forward to assisting you further from here.

If you have any other questions or run into any issues,  please do not hesitate to reach out,  we are always here to help.