Poor Experience

• 8 May 2021
  • 1 reply

I am new to the Sonos community and product lines. I ordered an Arc and Gen 3 sub at the same time on 4/15/21 and was met with, what I would consider, a very long delivery timeframe. This seems par for the course these days and I accepted it given there isn't much of a different option to get them faster. Fast forward they both shipped on 4/30/21 for delivery on 5/7/21, this seems like forever in today’s shipping times but okay. So we planned a family movie night to show off the fancy new equipment. The FedEx delivery stated Out for Delivery all day causing a lot of anxiety that it wasn't going to actually deliver. Finally, at around 7:15 at night (not very family friendly time to start setting things up) a single package arrived. It was the sub only! This does no one any good to get the sub by itself first! The arc isn't coming until next Tuesday now. This is certainly first world problems I understand that but this gear is very expensive and this was a terrible introduction to the Sonos experience. Very disappointed as were my children. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @SunnyMcVay 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

All I can say to the delivery situation is that couriers are very busy these days and no doubt this has contributed to the delay in arrival.

Once we ship a unit, we have no control over how long it will take to arrive. Given that they were shipped on the same day, I can’t see any reason to expect the Arc to arrive first - I assume this was random. If you’d like us to contact FedEx on your behalf, please get in touch with our sales department.