Playlist sync

• 16 June 2018
  • 1 reply

Arguably one of the best things sonos has going for it is the fact that it integrates so well with so many different music sources. Still listening to all of these sources can make tracking music you like, especially new music hard to follow. Was that song on my apple playlist, was it on spottily? But I mean these are all just playlists, why is there not a basic feature to sync this meta data of the song names across platforms?

I mean I know spottily wants to keep its playlists so you keep paying for premium, same with apple etc. But sonos is selling hardware, expensive hardware. While the quality is there, a more fully integrated playlist with options to export the data to a CSV is a really basic thing which would add value.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
A discussion definitely worth having, tdisalvo. Though our music partners decide how their respective services behave on our system. I would be happy to forward this as feedback, however. Let us know if you need anything else.