Outdoor Setup Question

• 26 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi,

New to Sonos and although IT technical new to sound systems in general. I’ve purchased the Outdoor speakers by Sonos and Sonance for our  patio being renovated. We have a planned party next month and the goal was to have the sound system all ready to go and connected to a Sonos Amp (although everywhere they are sold out). I’m trying to determine some good options and thought to get the advice of the community!?

I think one option would be to purchase a receiver and buy the Sonos port, another a turntable and port, purchase another Sonos speaker like the move for the party and later install the amp etc..

We are an Apple, Sony house at the moment.

appreciate all advice! Thanks in advance. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

I would get a Move for the party and install the Amp later. The Move is a great portable speaker for both outdoor and indoor use so it will be a nice speaker to have as part of your Sonos ecosystem even after you get the Amp. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to use the Amp/Architectural speakers for parties in the future.