Answered

Out of stock

• 27 December 2020
  • 9 replies

I'm looking to order a speaker set consisting of the Arc, sub and 2 Ones. Sonos is showing out of stock. Does anybody know when the likelihood of these being available to order?.…

Seems like either Sonos is hugely popular or their stock management is pretty non existent. 

After reading a few comments its not looking good. 

Appreciate the unprecedented times we're facing but you would think given the quality of the product its a shame the online ordering is not so good. 

icon

Best answer by Xander P 4 March 2021, 10:10

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

I would assume, not unlike many other manufacturers, Sonos is faced with various supply chain issues due to the pandemic, and is doing everything within their power to resolve those issues as quickly, and humanely, possible, since the only revenue stream they have is hardware sales. I would also hazard a guess that as soon as they have hard dates as to when certain items would be in stock, they would post them as quickly as possible, in order to get those sales, and maintain their revenue stream.

I wouldn’t think any one in the Sonos community would have better knowledge about when any particular item would be in stock over someone who works within the Sonos supply chain, and would be informing the web team to update the dates presented. 

Userlevel 2

I have it on good authority that Arc will start shipping again around the start of February. That’s for the backlog of orders (I ordered mine just before Christmas), so assuming they’re able to fulfil the existing orders you’re probably still looking at a minimum of 4-8 weeks before it’s back ‘in stock’. 

Userlevel 7

Hi @Ady j 

I don’t have the inside track as does @Rob_B (smile) but for what it’s worth I ordered my Arc on 12/8/20 and was delivered on 1/8/21.

Try best buy if in usa. Got mine in a few days

Odd that the individual components are all available for purchase separately but the sets are out of stock!?!? It doesn’t make sense! 

Best Buy canceled my order after 4 weeks with no warning.  So I just ordered from Sonos directly.  Probably be waiting another 4 weeks .... this sucks 

Userlevel 2

yeah I feel your pain. 

I have waited since november for the ARC+move set to get in stock (or just to be able to pre-order) with no luck.

Start january the support told me to be patient and wait to mid february, but the story remains the same.

What annoys me most is the constant flow of emails saying “Hey use your discount” (ive traded in some old stuff). Buying from another source is not an option for me.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi everyone, thanks for reaching out to the Sonos Community!

While I don’t have any news to share regarding stock for specific sets, I would recommend reaching out to the Sales team directly, as they may be able to assist you in getting your order placed, and utilizing the Upgrade discount :)

You can find here their Contact Details and opening hours.

Hi everyone, thanks for reaching out to the Sonos Community!

While I don’t have any news to share regarding stock for specific sets, I would recommend reaching out to the Sales team directly, as they may be able to assist you in getting your order placed, and utilizing the Upgrade discount :)

You can find here their Contact Details and opening hours.

Can confirm that I did this recently and the telephone sales team were happy to help