Question

Only getting one album when I connected to my iTunes music on my Mac

• 6 January 2017
  • 1 reply

I went through the process to enable Sonos to connect to my music purchased through iTunes on my Mac. It connected to just one apparently randomly chosen album - not one I play often, not alphabetically first, just a random album. And nothing else. I cannot move this on as when I go back to options trying to reset to accessing music in the iTunes location on my Mac, it does not give me this choice. Presumably it thinks it has done the job. Very disappointed in the product right now.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Penelope, welcome to the community. Please check that these albums are physically stored on your device. Sonos cannot access them if they are on the cloud. If you ascertain that they are in fact on your device, submit a diagnostic of your system and respond with the corresponding confirmation, please. This way, one of our agents will take a look. Thanks in advance.