One SL replacement not shipping out.

• 14 July 2020
  • 5 replies

My case number is 01941180. Two weeks ago, I sent the defected One SL back to Sonos. I chose advance replacement option but I still have not heard back from Sonos regarding my new placement being shipped out. I called customer service 4 times and I was told that I was be referred to the return department. No one contacted me back regarding my case. What should I do? Does anybody else have this experience? Thanks!

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @brian8868, thanks for the immediate response, Thank you as well for bringing this up and we understand where you're coming from. However, As much as I wanted to give further assistance about your order, we have limited access to our end for transactions and orders. Our Sales support team should be able to assist further regarding this issue. 

Let us know how you get on with the advice above.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @brian8868, Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community. Thanks for bringing this up and we understand where you're coming from, Let me go ahead and help you out. Regarding your concern about the RMA status for your Sonos One SL, I saw on the case number that you provided that a Sonos representative already sent you an email that the shipment is being processed, and you should get an email about the tracking number on an email once it’s available.

The Sonos Community is always here to help

Hi Simon, Thanks for the reply. I was wondering if it is normal to take more than 3 weeks for the replacement to shipped out even I chose the advance replacement option? Thanks! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @brian8868, thanks for the update. Regarding your concern about the Advanced shipment of your Sonos product, I'll ask you to kindly contact our Sales phone support team for further assistance so they can check on what is the status of the order. 

Let us know how you get on with the advice above.

Hi Simon, I have actually called them 5 times to follow up, but every time they said that they will transfer the case to the return department and they will get back to me. However, I never heard back from them. I’m really disappointed with Sonos after care service as I have waited for my replacement for more than 3 weeks and followed up with them numerous time.