Not true

the conservative news station that i listen to …. well guess what ---- SONOS is saying that the station is experiencing technical difficulties and I know that’s not true.   I am listening to it through the website.  Perhaps I will be taking these speakers back to COSTCO.  This is BS.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Yes, it’s those anarchist marxist liberals who have messed with Sonos … your loss is others’ gain.  Man up and live with it.

the conservative news station that i listen to …. well guess what ---- SONOS is saying that the station is experiencing technical difficulties and I know that’s not true.   I am listening to it through the website.  Perhaps I will be taking these speakers back to COSTCO.  This is BS.

Sonos receives the audio through a different means than what you’re experiencing while listening through the station’s website.  It is entirely possible that there are real technical difficulties.  I would recommend that you give it a little more time to see if the issue gets resolved in a timely manner before returning your product.  Or perhaps at least contact the station to check to see if they are aware of any issues.

Yes, it’s those anarchist marxist liberals who have messed with Sonos … your loss is others’ gain.  Man up and live with it.

Mary should man up?

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Try another non-”conservative” station.  Maybe you’ll learn something.

mean people.  haters gonna hate

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Mean?   Hardly.  And yes, I do hate conservatives and all they stand for.  I won’t apologise for that.  I do admit sadness that many ordinary decent people continue to fall for the lies and nonsense they are fed by their leaders and their conservative media.  That’s my world-view, I’m afraid.

Mean?   Hardly.  And yes, I do hate conservatives and all they stand for.  I won’t apologise for that.  I do admit sadness that many ordinary decent people continue to fall for the lies and nonsense they are fed by their leaders and their conservative media.  That’s my world-view, I’m afraid.

I would appreciate it if you would post about your world view and the people you hate on some other corner of the internet and stick with Sonos related topics. It’s already bad enough that this place lost some of the Sonos staff, it won’t get any better with politics talk.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Sure, as long as others do the same.  

Pity that some people have been ‘let go’ as the quaint phrase says.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

“SONOS is saying that the station is experiencing technical difficulties and I know that’s not true “ - where are they saying this, exactly?

If you share the name of the station I can try and find a direct streaming url you can use.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I would appreciate it if you would post about your world view and the people you hate on some other corner of the internet and stick with Sonos related topics. It’s already bad enough that this place lost some of the Sonos staff, it won’t get any better with politics talk.

Honestly your comments should be directed at the op. Conservative station, fake outrage dig whistle. If you are going to play moderator on the internet it's important to shut down the instigation, not just the replies.

We could do with more political talk the usual Sonos stuff is really boring tbh (other than the arc sound issues and move problems)

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

https://en.community.sonos.com/site/terms