Answered

My Stitcher App appears as Napster. Have I been hacked?

• 27 September 2019
  • 3 replies

my Stitcher app logo appears as Napster and when I click it all the settings have disappeared. Have I been hacked?
icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 27 September 2019, 12:27

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Stitcher shows up as Napster and now won’t connect. It says Stitcher does not recognize your login information please make sure your email address username blah blah blah is correct and try again if problem persists please contact Stitcher for help with your account .

I am getting the same thing and have done everything suggested here, and the problem is still not resolved. From what I’m reading here it is an ongoing issue, and it seems like there is no just way to listen to podcasts on Sonos. This is a BIG DEAL for SONOS. If anyone else has a suggestion, please let me know.
This issue has now been resolved as explained in the link I posted in my earlier post above. Just follow the suggestion mentioned by Ryan and others at the end of the thread.
Nope, see this thread:

https://en.community.sonos.com/troubleshooting-228999/stitcher-service-has-disappeared-6830439