Mute

• 31 March 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4
Is there a way to mute someone on this forum?

5 replies

Sonos doesn't own/write the software for the forums. They use software provided by inSided.
Both would be lovely. Right now, I block "everyone" from sending a PM to me, by selecting the choice to only allow those I "follow" to do so. But I'd prefer to do it the other way around...selecting those who actually PM me too much, but leaving my account open to the random questions as needed.

But sure, there are those that I'd love to block their posts. Not many, true, but it would be a feature that I would use on occasion.
Unfortunately not.
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
I keep hoping Sonos will update the forum software to something more functional but no major updates that I've seen in a long time.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Sonos doesn't own/write the software for the forums. They use software provided by inSided.
Bingo. We also have our own list of moderation and forum features that we pass along to inSided.

That said, I can see the value in a feature like that. Landru Do you mean mute as block every public post a given user makes or just block them from PM? Maybe both?