Answered

Multiple log-in still not possible

• 1 November 2017
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16
After months of waiting it still is not possible to stay logged in in more than one forum. Every time when I log in into the English part of the forum, I automatically get logged out in all other forums I participate in. The same goes for any other language forum I want to participate in. I have to keep logging in, every time I change forums. It's driving me nuts and it's killing all the fun of contributing. When will this be fixed?
icon

Best answer by Ryan S 7 November 2017, 23:46

I just answered the bigger thread on this one. I understand the frustration, we have to live with it too at the moment.

The way InSided handles communities they're all separate instances, so you have to log into each one separately, and that also makes you log out of one to move over to the other.

I'll pass up another request to them on this one, but I can't speak to if the behavior could change, or when that might be possible.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17
It’s the same with the beta forum also - very annoying!
Userlevel 6
Badge +16
will this be fixed?
If possible, I would like to get my question answered. Thank you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
I just answered the bigger thread on this one. I understand the frustration, we have to live with it too at the moment.

The way InSided handles communities they're all separate instances, so you have to log into each one separately, and that also makes you log out of one to move over to the other.

I'll pass up another request to them on this one, but I can't speak to if the behavior could change, or when that might be possible.