Mixcloud- Unable to Connect

• 26 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

Has anyone been having problems with Mixcloud? Any new shows or mixes comes up as “Unable to connect to Mixcloud” this happened about six months ago also

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Badge +17

Hi @Thommy2458,

We’re not aware of any service issues with Mixcloud at the moment. Are you still experiencing issues with this service?

If so, it might be worth submitting a diagnostic after one of these issues and getting in touch with our customer care team. They have the tools available to take a deeper look at what’s happening with Mixcloud on your system.

Badge

Hi James- yes, I still can’t play any newer shows, I’ll submit a diagnostic and then call, since it’s been over a week now. Thanks for responding 

I’m experiencing the same problem. I’ve tried removing and re-enabling the mixcloud service, with no luck. 

Badge

Hi jstnw-I had a Sonos rep help me yesterday and the only thing that finally worked was unplugging my Play 1 speakers and Boost for ten seconds. Before that, we deleted Mixcloud and reinstalled. I hope this helps!