Answered

Lost popular music services

• 19 February 2019
  • 2 replies

Recently moved. Had my system for over 5 years and always update. When I set my system up at my new home I lost pandora, Spotify and amazon music as music service options. In fact the only service I recognize is tune in. The rest are all crazy options I have never heard of. Anyone else have this problem?
icon

Best answer by goosepkp 19 February 2019, 17:50

Thanks for the help. Turns out the issue was the app. Though the app had my location correct, if you signed in to my online account at Sonos.com there was no location information. Once that was filled in and saved, my music services appeared on the app.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

You may want to check your account settings to make sure it's still set to the correct locale. I'd also suggest a reboot of your router, as it may need a DNS refresh, which possibly could be blocking your access to these services.

Finally, I'd recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of replicating this issue, and either post the number here, or contact Sonos to discuss it. There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.
Thanks for the help. Turns out the issue was the app. Though the app had my location correct, if you signed in to my online account at Sonos.com there was no location information. Once that was filled in and saved, my music services appeared on the app.