Items under warranty sent ti be replaced but then sonos lost

• 29 August 2022
  • 4 replies

So I sent my items into Sonos because was covered under warranty. They lost one of the items - said it was never received and then sent me to UPS to follow up. Carrier confirmed delivery but they said workers never got it. 

Has anyone ever had issue with their staff “misplacing” items and you just being out of luck.

Pretty frustrated to say the least 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

You might be able to get some better information out of UPS if you file a claim. Initially I’m sure that they will try to brush you off, but they’ll need to supply more information that you can then present to SONOS  You may need to follow-up with a report to a state regulator. This will generate paperwork that might cause SONOS or UPS to relent and replace or “find” the unit, rather than fussing with a mountain of paperwork.

From my seat I cannot know where the snag might be. I’ve had UPS drop off packages on my doorstep that did not belong to me. I’m sure that the rightful person received a “delivered” notice. And I’ve had UPS notify me that “no one home” when I was actually sitting on the step waiting for the package.

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

So I sent my items into Sonos because was covered under warranty. They lost one of the items - said it was never received and then sent me to UPS to follow up. Carrier confirmed delivery but they said workers never got it. 

Has anyone ever had issue with their staff “misplacing” items and you just being out of luck.

If UPS has confirmed delivery it’s on Sonos to make it right. Do not let them jerk you around. Keep posting here and on social media so they can’t brush you off. Sonos customer service is not what it once was.

Thanks for advice I will follow up with them.

it’s just so shot they took forever to replace my speakers then misplace amp so had this $2k sound system couldn’t use all summer 

If UPS has confirmed delivery it’s on Sonos to make it right. Do not let them jerk you around. Keep posting here and on social media so they can’t brush you off. Sonos customer service is not what it once was.

I continue to flag to Sonos with no response or the same take it up with UPS even though UPS said it was delivered. As of now very disappointed with the level of service and accountability I get for the pricey sonos price tag. Looks like I will need to buy another amp.