iPhone - library playback issues. Send a message to Patrick Spence, CEO and President of Sonos

• 22 April 2019
  • 7 replies

iPhone - library playback issues. Send a message to Patrick Spence, CEO and President of Sonos

follow this link to connect directly with someone who might be able to help with this issue.

https://www.sonos.com/en-au/contact/contact-options%23

Good luck.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Simple solution. Upgrade from the crappy iOS to Android. Problem solved.
Are you also going to contact Tim Cook so he can fix iOS support for background operations? LOL
That is a very astute and intelligent comment and I thank you for it, but no, I will just ask Sonos to fix their product so that the many many people that are infuriated daily by this anomaly can at last enjoy their music again and be at peace.

You don't get it. Apple made changes that Sonos cannot fix. You are blaming the car manufacturer for the pothole that blew your tire.
Yes Sonos, please fix an operating system you have no part in programming.
Go in peace brother.....
Are you also going to contact Tim Cook so he can fix iOS support for background operations? LOL
That is a very astute and intelligent comment and I thank you for it, but no, I will just ask Sonos to fix their product so that the many many people that are infuriated daily by this anomaly can at last enjoy their music again and be at peace.
Userlevel 5
Badge +13
Yes Sonos, please fix an operating system you have no part in programming.
Userlevel 7
Badge +23