iPhone App only shows first 8 playlists

• 21 December 2020
  • 6 replies

We just created a number of playlists.  Only the first 8 show up on the iPhone app in the Favorites (the only place I seem to be able to find the playlists).

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

​Hi @polymerchm

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for letting us know about your concern. To help you out with this, can you please provide more details about the issue? Did you create the playlist in the Sonos app? What music service? Are you getting any error messages?

It would be great if you can send us a diagnostic report to check your Sonos system. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have further questions or concerns. We are always happy to help out.

Tap the word ‘Playlists’

I realized that tapping the Playlists> ?”button” brings up all the playlists.   The collection view shows only the first 8.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Why would Sonos not show all playlists at once?

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

It does on desktop (where the screen is larger) and in third party apps (which dont bother with the My Sonos junk at all).

It does on desktop (where the screen is larger) and in third party apps (which dont bother with the My Sonos junk at all).

'My Sonos' really is an inconsistent mess isn’t it? It has been ever since the mobile and desktop apps diverged.