Horrendous Support

How is it that the support rep knows less about the product than I do? They do nothing but read a script, go through the motions and have absolutely nothing to offer in the way of actual support. 

Why would I be asked to submit a diagnostic from a device that is non-functioning?! Is there some magic I am unaware of that allows this to be possible??

Please, please, give these people some training. I wasted an hour+ of my life and accomplished nothing. 

The Sonos hardware is going in the garbage and I will find a different solution.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

This is a user community. Threats to throw your devices in the garbage don’t have any impact. We’ve seen more than enough of them. 

If you’d actually like to seek the assistance of the users here, some rather experienced, then we’d need more info about the nature of your problem. You could start with how your Sonos connects to the network, how your network is set up for WiFi, what kind of mobile you were trying to use, and so forth.

If you simply came here to rant then you’ve achieved your objective. 

People who say they are tossing hundreds or thousands of dollars worth of equipment in the garbage don't respect us enough for me to help.  Dumb idle threats mean they think we are stupid enough to believe them, and if that is the case, then I'm too stupid to help.  Screw them, let them dangle in their misery and ignorance.

I ordered some ROAM speakers and they took forever to arrive and I ended up not needing them anymore.  I followed the return procedure and was told I would receive the return label by email.  I submitted my return request on 5/7 and as of today 5/31 nothing.  I did get an email saying they are having trouble with their new system and cannot generate return labels.  Does this some possible?  I’m really stunned that a company can actually do this .  They are completely ignoring me and I still cant return my order.  Anyone have suggestions?

Userlevel 1
Badge

I ordered some ROAM speakers and they took forever to arrive and I ended up not needing them anymore.  I followed the return procedure and was told I would receive the return label by email.  I submitted my return request on 5/7 and as of today 5/31 nothing.  I did get an email saying they are having trouble with their new system and cannot generate return labels.  Does this some possible?  I’m really stunned that a company can actually do this .  They are completely ignoring me and I still cant return my order.  Anyone have suggestions?

I know what you mean: My Sonos "Customer Support" Horror Story