Answered

Features Request

• 11 April 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2

How about giving you a pop up message (or similar) once “re-indexing” your library is completed??  I find that I’m often wondering exactly when it is completed and I’m sort of guessing that I can now access a certain music folder in my library when I’m not really sure yet because I have no notice from the system that it has completed the process.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Sebastien D. 16 April 2020, 21:25

Thanks for the post. We absolutely appreciate the recommendations for a pop up notification after indexing your music library and I certainly see the benefits to this. We'll be sure to share the feedback with the relevant team.

Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have for we rely on this feedback to make Sonos a more intuitive system!

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Thanks for the post. We absolutely appreciate the recommendations for a pop up notification after indexing your music library and I certainly see the benefits to this. We'll be sure to share the feedback with the relevant team.

Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have for we rely on this feedback to make Sonos a more intuitive system!