Answered

Feature Request: Toggle Soundbar On/Off when playing Music

• 1 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

When playing music with surrounds set to full, please could we have the option to mute the soundbar, thus improving stereo image of music tracks.

Many thanks

icon

Best answer by James L. 2 September 2021, 09:46

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Badge +17

Hi @Db24448,

Thanks for your suggestion! I’ve seen this request a few times over the years, and I’ll be happy to pass your comments on to our team for consideration. Please do let us know if you have any other suggestions :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

You do have an option to bias the volume towards the rear speakers when playing music. Look under Settings/System/room/Surround Audio and move the Music slider to the right. That may be adequate for you? 

Badge

You do have an option to bias the volume towards the rear speakers when playing music. Look under Settings/System/room/Surround Audio and move the Music slider to the right. That may be adequate for you? 

Thanks for the suggestion, I wasn't aware of this functionality. Much appreciated.