Feature request: Search, Find, Clean-up and Consolidate across playlist(s), Service(s) or even the type of music

• 2 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi there!

Well first of all – sorry, if this feature or function already exists. And if, I’m not able ty find it – then please guide me 

I have playlists holding for a few titles to over 3.000. My best guess is that I’m not the only one out there.

Playlist containing at big amount music, pod cast etc. across services – that you may no longer use, result in broken “links”, can’t play etc. create frustration and it may usually end up with the playlist is going to be deleted.

And Yes… The chaos that is create in my playlists is – by the end of the day, create all by myself.

But what if… I could take back the control?  

But what if… I could clean my playlist up, the same title appearing more than ones on your playlists, consolidate the titles / music across playlist(s), Service(s) or type of music and move to an existent or a new playlist?

That will be something - right?!
No - It will be [BiP] awesome :)

I hope any at Sonos want to consider my feature request and hope anyone who is reading this would find it useful.

Tkanks.

Topic: Feature request: Search, Find, Clean-up and Consolidate across playlist(s), Service(s) or even type of music

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @MiFu.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for bringing this to our attention. We highly appreciate all feedback and feature requests as it will help us improve our products and services more in the days to come.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us as we highly appreciate feedbacks that would help us improve our system. I would be more than happy to send this to our engineering team as a feature request. I would like to suggest subscribing to this thread and to our announcement topic for any feature releases, bug fixes, and feature updates. Just to set your expectation, you will not be contacted by our engineering team for updates or any information related to this feature request. So I highly suggest subscribing to our announcement topic and to this thread.

Please let us know if you still have any feature requests or feedback by creating a topic. We would highly appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to share more feature requests or feedback so we can help each other out.

Thanks,