Feature Request: More Spotify Integration

• 16 April 2019
  • 4 replies

Enhance Spotify integration by including Spotify's 'Made for' playlists - Daily Mixes, Discover Weekly, Release Radar etc.
#featurerequest

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Hi. I am no longer a Spotify user but can you not get these features by using the Spotify app rather than the Sonos app? If so, I'd be surprised if these suggested improvements would be a high priority for Sonos.
Badge +7
Yes, they're available in the Spotify app directly. OP is asking for those features to be integrated into the Spotify functionality on the Sonos app.

Agreed, probably not a high priority. But a great request, nonetheless. I frequent the Discover Weekly playlist.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Yes, they're available in the Spotify app directly. OP is asking for those features to be integrated into the Spotify functionality on the Sonos app.

Agreed, probably not a high priority. But a great request, nonetheless. I frequent the Discover Weekly playlist.

Well the point John B was making is that since Sonos may be controlled directly within the Spotify app and Spotify are also responsible for the Spotify integration within Sonos why would they duplicate effort to "upgrade" the Sonos integration? It makes no sense. Or at least it doesn't to me
Badge +7

Well the point John B was making is that since Sonos may be controlled directly within the Spotify app and Spotify are also responsible for the Spotify integration within Sonos why would they duplicate effort to "upgrade" the Sonos integration? It makes no sense. Or at least it doesn't to me

Gotcha. Missed that, so OP's request (by what you're saying) would be more appropriate in a Spotify forum.

Makes sense, maybe they'll try there as well.

Cheers!