Feature Request: Incremental search as typing when browsing the music library.

• 12 July 2020
  • 1 reply

• Contributor I
  • 0 replies

Sonos2 for Windows

I really like the music library setup, and the ability to look the folders also, instead of just the tags.

It would be great if the searches were consistent, as the type search that allows to jump to an album of artist does not seem to work on the folders.

In addition, the typing is only one key, and it would be great if multiple keys were accumulated until there is a “silence” of typing. So… in order to find Beethoven, I can type Bee and would show me the Bee Gees, followed by Beethoven.

Thanks!

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @DUL.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us, We appreciate it.

Thank you for sharing your idea. I would be morethan happy to send this to our engineering team to take a look into. Just to set your expectation since you will not be contacted directly by our engineering team for updates on your feature request, I would suggest subscribing to this thread and our announcement topic to be up-to-date when it comes to new feature release and product updates.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have further questions, additional feature request or concerns. We are always happy to help out.

Thanks,