Answered

Feature Request: Better integration of Deezer key features

• 14 May 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hello,

I think that a better integration of Deezer would really be great!

The best thing would be to have exactly the same fonctionnalities with Deezer integrated in the Sonos app as with the Deezer app.

For examples:

• In the Deezer app the “Flow” fonctionnality includes several themes / Flow which is not the case in the sonos app (just one)
  • In the Deezer app the search capabilities are better than the ones of the version integrated in the Sonos app

Thank you for reading this,

Cédric

icon

Best answer by jgatie 14 May 2020, 01:57

Hello,

The best thing would be to have exactly the same fonctionnalities with Deezer integrated in the Sonos app as with the Deezer app.

For examples:

• In the Deezer app the “Flow” fonctionnality includes several themes / Flow which is not the case in the sonos app (just one)
  • In the Deezer app the search capabilities are better than the ones of the version integrated in the Sonos app

Cédric

Deezer is responsible for their UI within the Sonos app.  Sonos only supplies the API, Deezer does the rest.

View original

2 replies

Hello,

For examples:

Cédric

Deezer is responsible for their UI within the Sonos app.  Sonos only supplies the API, Deezer does the rest.

Badge

Hello,

Thank you for your answer,

Cédric