Feature Request - Audio Delay/Sync

Is it possible that you could include some sort of manual audio delay/sync feature for each speaker/groups of speakers via the app? I have Sonos and regularly use airplay to utilize my home theater setup. The problem I’m experiencing is that even though the Apple TV is technically in-sync with the sonos speaker, my TV/Home audio introduces a delay. The Sonos speakers always end up ahead of my home theater thus creating an echo. I can adjust the audio delay on the TV/Home audio, however that only further lags the TV/Home audio out of sync. I would need to be able to set an audio delay on the sonos speakers in the other rooms to correct the problem.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +20
compt3ch wrote:

Is it possible that you could include some sort of manual audio delay/sync feature for each speaker/groups of speakers via the app? I have Sonos and regularly use airplay to utilize my home theater setup. The problem I’m experiencing is that even though the Apple TV is technically in-sync with the sonos speaker, my TV/Home audio introduces a delay. The Sonos speakers always end up ahead of my home theater thus creating an echo. I can adjust the audio delay on the TV/Home audio, however that only further lags the TV/Home audio out of sync. I would need to be able to set an audio delay on the sonos speakers in the other rooms to correct the problem.

HI compt3ch,

Welcome to the community. While there is a delay setting for home theater audio, it's not currently available for other audio sources. I'll forward a feature request to add an audio delay feature to the app.
Thanks!

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings