Dissapointed

• 2 September 2022
  • 5 replies

3 years ago I  changed my system over from BOSE to SONOS, thinking that SONOS was far better. Bad mistake. In the lounge I have a player, Bass Sub unit and 2 Play 1s. I’ve just had fibre optic installed into the house and I have tried to connect up my system. I then found out that there was no power light to the Bass unit. Tried everything. Even spoke to the help desk. They agree that the Bass is dead as a Dodo. There is nothing they can do as the product is out of warranty. So, 3 years and under 6 uses, I'm left with a heap of junk. The help centre gave me a link to get it repaired. The link was to retail shops like Curry’s. I bitterly regret moving from BOSE. Rant over.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7

So you ‘bought’ a Sonos system and used it less than twice a year.

Nice story and don’t believe a word of it.

“Under 6 uses”?  How many under 6?  Still, welcome to the forum, as you joined today.  Did you use the Sub with your Playbase or your Playbar?

So OP doesn’t know the names of the products he bought, but claims that after talking to Sonos support, they didn’t offer the usual discount to buy a new product, instead took the never happened before step of recommending repair. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

It's a kind of joke, isn't it?

It's a kind of joke, isn't it?

If a fiction is a kind of joke, then yes.