Disappointed with Sonos services

• 12 February 2021
  • 10 replies

never seen such bad service

For many days now I have been asking by email or through this community to send me an invoice by mail or by this community ...

No reaction from support or sales ...

I really thought sonos was a serious business ...

So disappointed with my mistake ...

it is certain that I will not recommend sonos products to my friends ...

if they are not able to send a simple invoice I am afraid if I have a problem with my sonos move about the service they will offer me

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

10 replies

Hi.  I don’t know which email address you are using, but as far as this forum is concerned, this is a user community and therefore not an appropriate or useful place to be raising invoice queries.  Perhaps the best thing would be to call Sonos. 

Hi

I am not asking for an invoice with this post ...

And since this is a community of users, I find it important to educate the future user about how poor Sonos customer service is.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Then maybe exercise the support line?  Then if that fails by all means complain but at least explore the avenues first?  I’ve found the telephone support to be very good.

If that fails then by all means have a vent here.

For many days now I have been asking by email or through this community to send me an invoice by mail or by this community ...

Does that explain why I might have thought it helpful to point out that this forum wasn’t the place to pursue this?  .

And for all we know you are using the wrong email address.  

So if you know the good mail address why don’t you give it ?

Why should I devote any more of my free time to someone who cannot even be polite to a fellow user who was trying to help him?  Good luck with your query.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I french we say “grande gueule mais que du vent”

Big empty mouth 

Have fun 

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Go4it, I’ve had a look and found your email correspondence in our system - I can see that it has been sent to the correct team to deal with but has not been picked up quite yet. As you can imagine, things have been quite busy lately, so it may take a little longer to handle every incoming request - thank you for your patience in bearing with us.

I’ve sent the responsible team a quick message however, and hopefully you will be receiving your invoice via email shortly.

As has been mentioned by other users, generally the best way to resolve order related issues is by getting in touch with the Sales team directly, here are a few ways to Contact Us.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

I french we say “grande gueule mais que du vent”

Big empty mouth 

Have fun 

In English we just say ingrate.