Delete a Sonos Support REquest

• 18 December 2017
  • 3 replies

I recently asked a question and quickly realized that it had previously been answered. Is there a way to delete one's question from the community board (so as not to waste peoples time). I plan on adding a reply that I found the answer... but wondered if there was a way to delete my questions.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Most board software allows you to edit the post and somewhere on there should be a 'Delete' checkbox. Not sure if this one does or not.
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
I don't believe there is an option to delete and edit is only available for a limited time after posting

I'd be tempted to post the answer so others who may have the same question see it as well
Stuart_W - Thanks... yes, I posted a reply indicating that the answer was already found.

I don't believe there is an option to delete and edit is only available for a limited time after posting

I'd be tempted to post the answer so others who may have the same question see it as well