DARK MODE for APP

• 29 March 2021
  • 5 replies

when ? u used to have it , sonos are used for movies , movies take place in the dark , this should be a no brainer and so easy to implement. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi @Leo_Leo 

There are only a few controls available to you when watching a Movie or any TVcontent via the Sonos App. After you select the room for the source (TV or Projector) everything is displayed in a semi-dark mode. Gray scale.

Correctly, there no settings in the Sonos App for a conventional Dark Mode

Sure but I use the app itself , every movie sounds differently u have to adjust surround sound and sub . Usually this is something u can’t do until movie plays .so therefore ur blinding by the app .  Still this is sometime so basic . Shouldn’t take this much time to be implemented 

Userlevel 7

@Leo_Leo 

You should not have to adjust the volume, surround and sub for every movie...unless you are an Android user which does not allow TruePlay. If that is the case you might seek out a friend or relative that is an iOS user and allow Sonos Trueplay to tune your room. After doing so the only adjust you may have to make is volume;so as not to  disturb others. The app also has on-the-fly adjustments when needed for Speech Enhancement and Night Mode.

Can u please stop telling me what I should or not do . All movies are not sound mixed the same .  U have no idea what my set up is and I also have neighbors.  Music sounds different as well .  

anyways ! PLEASE CAN WE GET THE DARK MODE BACK . 

Userlevel 7

HAVE IT YOUR WAY!  BYE!