Answered

Customer Service Complaints

• 22 December 2020
  • 10 replies

Badge

Hello,

I need to speak with a manager about my recent order. It’s been almost a month since I ordered an item, and I’ve been trying to get in contact via chat, email, and phone and no one is willing to help me, instead I’ve been so unprofessionally ignored, and this says a lot about the customer service of the company. First I was told my orders was going to be shipped by 12/18/2020, then it’s changed for 12/31/2020, and yesterday I received an order cancellation email, so there’s is something serious going on. Thanks.

icon

Best answer by sdtheclub 23 December 2020, 19:19

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Wow that doesn’t sound good

Badge

not at all believe me their products can be good but the service is the worst, I am still waiting for answers. 

there’s is something serious going on. 

A global pandemic perhaps?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Ya they can’t communicate because of covid lol

Supply chains, people’s movements, and even their continued existence are disrupted. I suggest you think before hitting ‘Send’. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

I wonder if they hadn’t cut support staff in June  if there would be someone around to answer the phone and emails 🤷‍♀️

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Supply chains, people’s movements, and even their continued existence are disrupted. I suggest you think before hitting ‘Send’. 

There’s no reason why they can’t communicate with their customers. Most people are reasonable and understand when logistics get interrupted especially these days. A simple mass email with an explanation would do wonders but apparently you feel ignoring customers is just fine.

apparently you feel ignoring customers is just fine

You have no idea what I feel, other than the fact that I object to the use of the phrase “Ya they can’t communicate because of covid lol”. 

Covid is not a LOLing matter.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Making the excuse that they can’t/aren’t communicate because of Covid does make me lol.

But that’s just me. 

I experienced unusual Custom Service Chat today.  As outdated as their Web Service is, I just need to cancel my order.  It is impossible to do so online, with my account and same after chatting with Customer Support.  I understand the serious situation COVID has caused for everyone; however, a simple cancellation of a backorder is impossible. Sonos reduce your workload, reduce consumers frustration and  update your web service to allow customers the ability to manage their orders, within their account.