Customer Compaints - how to get a response?

• 23 February 2019
  • 4 replies

Hi, Can anyone advise me of how to get through to a Manger at Customer Services to make a complaint regarding an order. They just seem to ignore you. I have sent emails with an automatic reply of we will get back to you in 48 hours they don't. I have telephoned and spoke to an assistant who has told me that someone will get back to me straight away to get it sorted and they don't. Twice now I have phoned with the same result. Their products may be good but their customer service is shocking. My own query has been going on for a month and despite weekly chase ups no one has got back to me once!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi TheDude, I'll make sure your case is in the right hands. Sorry for the trouble, what you're describing is highly unusual.

Is there anything happening with your system that we can help with in the meantime? The community is a great source of information and troubleshooting advice if you need some.
No, it’s not technical. It’s getting a response of any kind from support regarding a refund that was delayed by a month. Do you need full details here?
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Don't post it here but you might want to send him the basic info in a private message.

https://en.community.sonos.com/members/ryan-s-39864
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
He PMd me. Thanks, Stanley!