CREATE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST SONOS

WHEN ARE WE ALL FINALLY GOING TO BAND TOGETHER AND FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST SONOS???  WE KNOW ALL THE ISSUES - SCAMMING PEOPLE WHO OWN SONOS AND HAVE OLDER MACS….ETC ETC….

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

10 replies

Userlevel 7

I have an iMac from 2009 and the latest Sonos products including the Arc and Roam. I play my music library stored on my 12-year-old iMac through all of my Sonos speakers. I’m pretty content with my Sonos system and I don’t want to sue Sonos.

And why are you shouting?

Would these perhaps be older Macs that Apple no longer supports with operating system updates? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

WHEN ARE WE ALL FINALLY GOING TO BAND TOGETHER AND FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST SONOS???  WE KNOW ALL THE ISSUES - SCAMMING PEOPLE WHO OWN SONOS AND HAVE OLDER MACS….ETC ETC….

Help me out please: I don’t know “all the issues”. My system works fine, Sonos is not (as far as I know) scamming me. What are these issues you refer to? 

DFTT

# of class action suits threatened - Too numerous to count.

# of class action suits filed - One.

# of complainants in that “class” - One

# of class action suits won - Zero.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

# of class action suits threatened - Too numerous to count.

# of class action suits filed - One.

# of complainants in that “class” - One

# of class action suits won - Zero.

Got a link to that “One”? Super curious minds need to know :-)

Got a link to that “One”? Super curious minds need to know :-)

https://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/consumer-products/electronics/910273-sonos-class-action-says-speaker-controllers-fail/

Userlevel 7

@Musicguy55

THIS CRAP IS RIDICULOUS!!!  What are the issues you are referring to? Who is/are the WE that know all the issues. It only takes one person to initiate a class action suit. Get a lawyer to present your grievance(s) and see where it goes. Otherwise you are just wasting community space!!! Get a life!!!!!!

DFTT.  His caps lock key appears to have been stuck for over a year.  Along with his thinking. 

https://en.community.sonos.com/announcements-228985/on-this-iphone-or-ipad-no-longer-available-6829000?postid=16367878#post16367878

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Oh its a CR100 lawsuit. LOL good luck with that.