Community problems? The community is doing too much.

• 2 January 2018
  • 1 reply

Badge
Been on many forums. This is one of the few where the Owners (Sonos) seemingly never ring in as the experts. We stumble along through what is sometimes a humorous string of well intentioned reply’s till some one gets it right. Alexa,s gone! On no! Turn off the power on everything, remove and reinstall your whole operating system (perhaps I exaggerate a bit here) Or hit the mike button. Thanks for that by the way. Have had Sonos stuff for a while now and the forum was only OK. With the primitive abilities of Sonos One and the endless questions I had the current format is seeemigly no longer providing reasonable solutions. Sonos - you have only a few days left to get your act together for support of this product. Best Buy I may be on the way to return this item. Many lingering questions about this product. Stereo pairing with play 1 coming( why on earth would one want two Alexa’s in the same room). The one service I subscribe to is Tidal for MQA on Audirvana, but am I going to be able to add Tidal to Alexa?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello there, ancient ice man. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. I am happy to clear up any questions you have. First, thank you for your feedback and sentiments. I am glad to pass this along and make sure your voice is heard. Allow me to answer some of your questions. While the Sonos One and PLAY:1 may seem visually similar, they are different products with different internal components. In turn, they are not a supported combination for the stereo pairing feature.

Tidal is not supported for use on Alexa, as noted on the Amazon Alexa support site. Once the service is available for Alexa, then we can explore bringing it to Sonos One. However, in the meantime, I'm happy to forward your request to our product team for visibility and consideration.

If you have any other questions feel free to reach out. Thanks again.