Question

Ceiling speaker placement

• 31 July 2020
  • 4 replies

Hello --

With some renovation taking place and the opportunity to easily put in ceiling speakers we are planning to do 6 on our 1st floor of a row house.  The overall floor is very open….  About 9ft Ceilings--  usage is primarily talk radio and background music.   any advice?  thanks in advance 

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @mkgh.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us.

I would like to recommend calling our sales team at +18006802345 option 4. They may have the best recommendation and suggestion which may include what package to purchase and what’s on sale on our website.

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns,. We are always here to help.

Thanks,

Turns out I don't have time to remain on hold trying to contact CS…. I have already purchased the 6 ceiling speakers and the amp.  Just looking for confirmation that I have a reasonable placement plan.  I figure I will not be running stereo….  Usage is background music and talk shows.  Thanks anyway 

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @mkgh.

Thanks for the immediate response. I do understand the situation with waiting in the queue and thank you for your patience in trying.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks.

I think the word your looking for is patience. While they do sound the same, they have wildly different meanings...and your autocorrect may be suspect ;)