Audio File info Details.

• 15 July 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

This is more of a feedback/feature request. After adding some Hi-Res versions of music I already had low versions of in iTunes, I realized when looking the tracks up in a search. The file info is identical both in the Mac Controller and iOS controller. 
I suggestion, at least, an option to enable an audio quality info option that will allow us to see the file quality, i.e. FLAC, ALAC, Wav, 128mhz, 320khz. 
Sorry for the long sentence!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @ajx8141, Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community. Thank you for your detailed post outlining the issue, we'll make sure that we'll pass this on to our engineering team as a feature request. Rest assured that we'll try our best to improve your experience with our Sonos products.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.

The Sonos Community is always here to help

Hi, this feature would be helpfull for android version too. I often felt the lack of possibility to check the audio quality info for a track in the library, on this device or currently playing track. It would be nice to be added in the existing menu. Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @coprea, Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. Thank for bringing this up. This has been forwarded to our team so that they can take a look at this feature request. Rest assured that we'll try our best to improve your experience with our Sonos products and services.

If there is anything else I can do for you, please, don’t hesitate to let me know.

The Sonos community is always here to help.