Arc Update has ruined my sonos sound

• 29 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

This update has ruined the sound of my sonos Arc and Sub. I have an Arc, Sub gen 2 and surrounds SL ones. My system has lost volume, the sound used to be clear and the bass strong. Now it sounds muddy and the bass i loved has disappeared. Ive re calibrated trueplay and with it active the sound is even worse. The sound on the previous firmware was fine and didn’t need any adjustment. Perhaps if you (sonos) gave us a chance to roll back or even chose if we want to update it would be ok. You have left me with a system that now sounds terrible. Sonos, return to the previous sound profile. You are going to loose business and support. I’m thinking strongly to changing brand. This is shocking from a company to just change someones sound without giving them the choice. Absolutely gutted. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Yep where are still awiting for an update,  can’t believe it’s taken so long to for Sonos to rectify the issue.