Apple Music

• 24 May 2019
  • 1 reply

My Apple Music account is showing in the sonos App but all my music and more importantly my playlists are not there. It was there all last summer but it does not show on this sonos system at my summer home. It does show when I am at the main house. Any thoughts?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Try removing the association with your Apple account from the system where it's missing. Close the controller, and then re-open it, and add the Apple account back in to it.

That should force a "re-sync" of all of the data. If it's still missing, I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic, and either post the number here, or contact Sonos Support to discuss it. I tend to suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available, but are only available during business hours. Both the Twitter and Facebook support folks are available 24/7.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.