Another Lost and unhappy Customer

• 27 January 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3

Quite simply what a bunch of idiots.  I have run and continue to run several companies.  In no possible drug fueled session could i come up with a better way to damage a competitors business than what Sonos have done to themselves. 

Customers expensive speakers the value of which wiped out within a seconds, future sales decimated, product brand killed.

Its not a step back and saying we got it wrong, of course we will support these expensive products, and do any small hardware tweeks for a small fee if necessary to make sure they can still work for another decade or more to come, but there should be vacant chairs at the board meetings for the stupid greedy idiots who thought this was ever a good strategic company decision.   

Good bye Sonos,  i have 15 of your units you have now valued as zero, as i would never ever buy another of your products as the situation stands, or your current CEO is in place!!!!

1 reply

Its not a step back and saying we got it wrong, of course we will support these expensive products, and do any small hardware tweeks for a small fee if necessary to make sure they can still work for another decade or more to come, but there should be vacant chairs at the board meetings for the stupid greedy idiots who thought this was ever a good strategic company decision.   

Which is exactly what they said.  Even with your impressive resume, you failed to grasp that Sonos came right out and stated they will continue to support the legacy products and you will receive bug fixes and security updates to keep them running.