Question

Another huge step backwards?

• 23 September 2016
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8
I used to enjoy visiting this forum. But lately, when I log in it seems the forum has always undergone a huge change. It has kind of a minimalist, unfriendly look to it now. I doubt if I will bother coming back.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Your last thread on this topic attracted quite a lot of agreement. The format hasn't exactly improved dramatically in the last year, but has it actually got worse?
The new format needed a lot of burning in time - audiophiles will know what I am talking about:-).
Userlevel 3
Badge +8
Your last thread on this topic attracted quite a lot of agreement. The format hasn't exactly improved dramatically in the last year, but has it actually got worse?

The last time I visited (when I started this thread), it looks like something was wrong with my client. Today when I am accessing the forum, it looks the same as it did a year ago. So please disregard my comment--the forum is not worse, but it is still is pretty bad IMO.
I agree. It used to be a great place to ask factual questions and receive factual answers. Now many a factual question only generates opinion.
I agree. It used to be a great place to ask factual questions and receive factual answers. Now many a factual question only generates opinion.

A factual answer you don't agree with is still a fact, not an opinion. If you're asking about future developments then you'll never have got a factual answer, only ever opinion.
Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Well, since I had to wade through 10 pages of spam to get here, yes.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Well, since I had to wade through 10 pages of spam to get here, yes.

We're working on that one. The way it's happening it could also have happened on any of our other platforms.