Answered

Alarm function issues

• 16 February 2019
  • 2 replies

Don't mistake me, I love my sonos system but one small matter has gone further than being an irritable itch. I want 2 rooms to start an alarm at the same time each (there is no option to link rooms on the alarm settings) morning. Easy you would think. Well, you can do 2 separate alarms however I want the alarms to start the same radio station. Guess what they are not sync'd.

Do sonos need to address this or am I missing a simple trick

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Stuart_W 16 February 2019, 09:38

It's an often requested feature so we know Sonos are aware of the request.

One thing to note is that if you have, say, bedroom and bathroom grouped and then stop playing if you set an alarm tp play in the bedroom it will play in bedroom and bathroom as those two are still grouped.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
It's an often requested feature so we know Sonos are aware of the request.

One thing to note is that if you have, say, bedroom and bathroom grouped and then stop playing if you set an alarm tp play in the bedroom it will play in bedroom and bathroom as those two are still grouped.
Thanks Stuart. It's a work around solution but the team at Sonos need to add it to their to-do list