Add LCR for surround sound setup

• 13 April 2018
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
I would like to request that you guys add support for two more speakers in the "5.1" surround sound setup. As big as the PlayBase is, it's still effectively doing mono output. I would like to be able to spread the frontal stereo image wider with a couple of satellite Ones/Play:1s speakers becoming the left and right channels while the PlayBase becomes the center channel. Also, you should take this a step further and integrate 2 more satellites for a 7.1 system with two speakers on either side of the listener sweet spot.

P.S. Please add DTS support.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Hello again, BuddingAudioEngineer. Thanks again for sharing your feedback. Just as I did with the previous topic, I will forward this along to the team. In the meantime, if you have any further details to add, feel free to put them here. The more details and feedback we get about a particular feature the better we can address it.