Answered

Cancelling Order

• 4 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Sonos Web portal and users account should be improved to allow backorders or any orders not shipped to be cancelled.  As of today, even Chat Support was unable to assist me in cancellation of my order.  The service rep stated my request to cancel ordered had to be elevated...seriously!  

icon

Best answer by Rowena B. 5 January 2021, 01:36

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Ohwhy, thanks for reaching out to the Sonos community. We appreciate you for letting us know about your concern and for sharing your feedback with us. Sorry to hear that you want to cancel your order, this is being handled by our Sales Team, I’d recommend reaching out to them to take a closer look at your order and assist you with your request. You may also check out this article Sonos Terms of Sale for your reference. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know. We are always happy to help out.

I click the Sales Link and filled out the request to cancel my order,  I received email suggesting I go to my Sonos account to manage my order,  It is not possible to cancel my order online.  Order status provides order number but absolutely no way to manage order or cancel my order.  If I’m missing the boat, please provide a link that allows me to cancel the order.

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Ohwhy, thanks for your response and for updating us. I suggest waiting for our sales team's response via email since you have already requested to cancel your order. Sorry to inform you that there's no option to cancel an order online. If you wish to speak with our sales team you can reach them at 1-800-680-2345, operations hours are from 10 am - 7 am EST, Monday - Friday. ​Let us know if you have further questions and we'll be glad to assist you.