A Little Light in a Sea of Criticism

• 12 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

I just wanted to take a moment and provide a little positive story about Sonos. It seems all everyone does here is complain, nitpick and whine. I recently had a flawless experience with the replacement of a blown speaker on a Play 1 Bluenote edition. Half hour of troubleshooting, two emails and one week later a brand new replacement. Absolutely perfect and 100% impressed. With the exception of maybe Apple or Amazon, never had a better customer service experience. It’s ok to take a moment away from all the negativity and maybe just appreciate how exceptional Sonos has been for the past 20 years and I hope another 20+ more. They are and will be my one source for audio products and can’t wait to see what’s next. Thank you Sonos. 

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Jeffrey_35.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for the positive feedback and appreciation.

We appreciate the feedback and appreciation of the services provided. Thanks for bringing up the positivity and good vibes on the community bu posting a thread about your experience and thought about the services received. I do hope you continue to love and enjoy your Sonos system.

Please do not hesitate to reach out or create a topic if you have any issues or concerns. Here in the community, we are always ready to help out.

Thanks,