Welcome to Community feedback

Share feedback about the community and its platform here. We'd love to hear what you think.

288 Topics

Alarm function issues
Question

Don't mistake me, I love my sonos system but one small matter has gone further than being an irritable itch. I want 2 rooms to start an alarm at the same time each (there is no option to link rooms on...

Sonos Community doesn’t stay logged in
Answered

The Sonos Community does not remember my username and password for very long. When I go to access it the next day I am signed out and have to login again. I wish that it would remember my credential...

Broken thread

When I go to this thread: https://en.community.sonos.com/amazon-alexa-and-sonos-229102/petition-to-add-local-library-playback-to-alexa-sonos-voice-control-6791576 And try to go to page two, after a...

Waste of money

About to eBay my £400 Sonos Beam. Audio synch is a joke having to reset it every program. Sonos support are useless. Given up.

Beam and Sub combo .... wow.

I bought a Beam a few weeks back to go with my new OLED and thought it wasn't quite punchy enough so I added the Sonos Sub to the mix and Trueplayed it yesterday. The result is excellent and am extrem...

Sorting

Does anyone knows when Spotify plans to put sorting for my lists?

Renaming ISSUE

Is anyone else having an issue with renaming speakers after setting a name. I currently have a speaker in my bathroom which I have named it that but now have moved it to my ensuite as it gets more use...

Me: "I already have the Connect:Amp. I don't really need to upgrade." Also me: "Something new from Sonos? TAKE MY MONEY." ----- In all seriousness: If you have the coin to upgrade and plan on sti...

Community feedback: Feature requests

Before the community existed in this form, Sonos had a website where feature requests had a separate status, and could be voted for. Some features introduced back then were based on popular demand. No...

Sonos app resizes itself instead of remembering my settings

Every time I launch Sonos on Windows 10 with an ultrawide monitor, it defaults to a massive size taking up 85% of the screen. I resize it to a much more reasonable size taking up about 15% of the scr...

Hotel System

I travel quite a bit, one thing I miss or wish I had when in the hotel is a good sound system to pay my music\podcasts. I think the better hotels would be open to a complete system. How I see that wo...

Feature Request - Audio Delay/Sync

Is it possible that you could include some sort of manual audio delay/sync feature for each speaker/groups of speakers via the app? I have Sonos and regularly use airplay to utilize my home theater se...

Songs cut off

Been reading about others frustrations with songs cutting off before end. Happening with iPhone close to Sonos and strong Internet. Was chatting with friends the other night and some similar experie...

Why do I need to log in to my account to change room settings?

My bass was a bit too deep for how late at night it was and the song I was listening to, and I wanted to just go quick change the volume on my bass in that room. I was told it'd been a while since I'd...

Setup Macros and Stored Configurations

I have two Play 5s and a sub that I use for TV sound (right speaker and sub) and music (paired 5s and sub). Each time I change from music stereo to TV, I have to repeat the setup steps. I cannot use t...

2 Suggestions - Airplay 2 in all devices & Offsite remote control

(1) I know very recent release products, come with Airplay 2 built into them. Question is, why not have ALL prior model devices, that are hitting the manufacturing assembly lines NOW, also come with i...

Playlist feature request

I have seen one or two of these posts, but here goes anyway. Sonos is great - but the playlist area is long overdue for backup and sharing components. I have lost playlists on a few resets. It would j...

Be Aware, Just To Share.

Before buying my Play 5 I was in conversation with a representative from 'Sonos Chat' One of my questions was "If I find one cheaper will you price match"? Categorically Yes was typed by the represent...

Non Delivery of Product

There Shipping partner FedEx refuse to deliver to our house

unable to add the shared folder error 1002

I have just spent close to £1000 on Sonos kit after reading that the set was a 'breeze'! I cannot add my itunes library despite trying for the last 4 hours - time i will never get back. I have checked...

"An error occurred while adding tracks to the queue (1002)"

Hello. I've been using Sonos to to play Apple Music playlists well above 500 songs for several weeks now and just this afternoon got this dreaded message with no ability to listen. I see this has be...

Home Security feature

It would be good to have a few home security features in the Sonos Android remote app. If we receive an alert from our home security system. It would be great to be able to: A) speak into our phone a...

Starting a network with Bridge or Boost
Answered

I want to set up my Sonos network. My router is in a different room will not have music, does a Boost do what the Bridge use too?

It’s been fun but I’m done

So long SONOS! After years of being an overzealous supporter of SONOS and suggesting to friends, making excuses to my family, spending hours weekly on “some new issue” and still purchasing over 40 SO...

Vinyl to Sonos system
Answered

I have a playbar, sub and 2 x play 1 speakers which is great for tv, streaming and cd’s. I have a separate analogue system for vinyl but would like to play it through my Sonos system. I have been give...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings