Welcome to Community feedback

Share feedback about the community and its platform here. We'd love to hear what you think.

366 Topics

customer support?

Has anyone else noticed how bad the customer support has become at SONOS? When I first bought into SONOS years ago, support was fast and well I said then that it was "awesome". Today I have been on h...

Controller issues in Windows 10
Question

Grouping rooms not working or not showing when done. Works fine on other devices. Had to uninstall and reinstall controller. Same problem on two Windows 10 computers.

Sonos. Years of ownership.

As I lay here tonight hoping for some sleep time tunes, my wife asks as always ‘is sonos working?’. I check and as usual the answer is No. many years of ownership. Multiple speakers. Thousands investe...

Music not playing all the through since new update

I was hesitant about the sonos product for awhile and now I know why. I have the play 1&3 along with boost- after the recent update my songs don’t play all the through. Seen post for disconnecting eve...

Can only read first post in a topic on my phone!

So, I've had this issue for a while now, but now annoyed enough by it to make a post... when I browse the site on my phone, all I can see in a topic is the first post... none of the replies show up. K...

Bose connect App
Answered

According to Google world wide there are 466 million people with a hearing disabling, there is a wider 360 million worldwide suffer from Tinnitus (ringing/buzzing in ears)a lot of these people will...

Poor iPhone podcast support

I download podcasts onto my iPhone and manage them using the App Podcast app. The experience playing these podcasts using the Sonos app with the "from my iPhone" option is very very poor. I don't thin...

Sonos and locked screen

No happy that now I have to unlock my phone when my alarm goes off just to snooze or stop it, it’s absolute ridiculous, worst update so far 😡

New BEAM/Sound quality?

With the new BEAM talking all about "sound", don't you think it's time Sonos, to add .wav and hi-res file playback capability to your products? If all you're concerned about is streaming, and there's...

4 channel amp

If I have a 4 channel amp that is 2 ohm stable, can I wire two 4 ohm speakers in parallel in one channel and I would split the 80 rms watts per channel to 40 watts per speaker with an impedense of 2 o...

You Tube Music

Please add Youtube Music to the music services!!!!!

feedback and request for improving the update experience

I have 14 Sonos devices: 1 bridge, 1 CONNECT:AMP, 5 Play:1, 2 Play:3, 2 Play:5, 2 Playbar, 1 Bridge, 1 Sub Feedback: Not all of these are mounted in easy to reach places. Some require climbing a lad...

Beam Lip Sync Issue

A handful of years ago I bought a Play 3. Downloaded the Sonos app, powered up the 3 and I've been a Sonos advocate ever since. But, that may change given the lip sync issues I'm experiencing with the...

Forcing me to Log in

I won't ever buy any more Sonos products, nor will I be buying my kids any, the reason is that you are now forcing me to log in and have an account for a speaker that I simply want to use as a speaker...

System issues

Well, guess what shocker if the century, Sonos doesn’t work again. This is the absolute worst product I have ever owned, if you are thinking about purchasing it run and just throw your money in the t...

sort playlists!!!!

Why is there still no function to SORT A PLAYLIST or even SORT YOUR MUSIC LIBRARY? This seems like a pretty basic function and I see questions dating back to 4+ years ago on here - Sonos, can you plea...

Dead Password?

Taking the "unsure where to post?" subtitle at its word... I have been logging on - and posting - pretty frequently while working the kinks out of my system (but not the Kinks, natch). I even posted...

Missing from forum header: FAQ link

Would it be possible for the owner of the forum web page to add a prominent link to the FAQ section of the Sonos website, please?

Play 5 hardware versions?

Just purchased (2) Play 5's for stereo pair. Received two different hardware versions 1.13.1.8-1 and 1.13.1.7-1. They came in different looking boxes as well. They seem to sound and work fine. Just cu...

CR100 Voucher

Never Received CR100 Voucher/s. I submitted my CR100 serial/s and do you think I received the voucher/s.........NOPE!! Extremely disappointed. This is very poor, considering that I have my own AV Inst...

Features for multi-ecosystem / larger setups / smart homes

Sonos features I desperately need in my life and I'm sure other do too 1) The ability to create pre-defined / locked speaker groups for rooms (not just temporary ones by selecting each speaker manu...

Password visible (not hidden) when creating new community user account

Create a new account for Sonos (such as an account for these community pages) -> It asks you to give it a password. The password is visible in the text input bar. It should be a password input so that...

Finding Spotify profiles

As it is right now, the only way people coming over to your house can find their own playlists, is by having them add their own Spotify account(having to remove it again before they leave), or making...

Telephone support is Unacceptable

What happened to the wonderful tech support Sonos USED to have? Third time I've tried to speak with someone with a hold time over 1.5 HOURS!

Automated Spam filters - Boon or Bane

Ryan sent me a message yesterday clarifying that some recent moderation I had complained about was an aggressive automatic filter at work, and not a moderator action. As I have written to him, I am p...

Badges

• Badge
    atlas117 earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    jpatdaley earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    Paul_284 earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    WSC3 earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    Alexturton earned the badge Almost Famous
View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings