Welcome to Ask a question

Not sure where to post? Ask your question here.

How the 'ask a question' forum works

If you have a question and are not sure where to start, ask it here. We'll keep an eye on everything that gets posted here, and once something has been answered by the community or by us, we'll go ah...

customer support?

Has anyone else noticed how bad the customer support has become at SONOS? When I first bought into SONOS years ago, support was fast and well I said then that it was "awesome". Today I have been on h...

Option to DISABLE Airplay or restrict access

Since recent software update and Airplay support seems anyone on same wlan as my sonos can 'takeover' the system from YouTube/iOS devices to play whatever they are listening to, whilst its great that...

Latest software update, not good seems worst.

So it seems the latest software update has create a lot of issues both hardware and software related, even before this latest one there were many issues with what seem like older hardware. Most of us...

Windows program loss of function with latest update
Answered

I updated Sonos program to v 9.2 on Win 7 computer. Since then, have lost the ability to add speakers and to access wireless settings. I have uninstalled the app on all other devices except on one And...

Intercom for Sonos

The 3rd party "Intercom for Sonos" App appears to no longer work. Has Sonos disabled this/plans to do it's own soon?

Qobuz

When will Qobuz be available for Sonos product in the US?

Unable to setup new system on iMAC / MacBook
Answered

First off, I am not a luddite. I was just informed that I cannot setup my new Sonos One on my computers, but rather must use a mobile device. Unfortunately, my eyesight makes that quite difficult....

Sonos 9.3 update for Mac- now Spotify not working
Question

Just upgraded to Sonos 9.3 now it won't connect with Spotify. Anyone else? What to do?

The connection to Spotify was lost!!
Question

Sonos will not play any music this morning. Repeated message of -“name of track”followed by the connection to Spotify was lost. I have deleted the app and reinstalled, restarted hub, turned Sonos on...

Is the Sonos Amp designed to be an always-on device?

Hi everyone, I currently have a few Sonos devices at home but still use a traditional amp with my legacy hi-fi system. The only reason I would consider the new Sonos Amp is to avoid the hassle of st...

Vacation Rental Solutions

Ideals for Vacation Rental Owners who have purchased Sonos for their rental property.

Can't log out

For some reason the account listed on the app on my phone is for my husband. I have no idea how this happened and neither does he. He doesn't know his password. I need to switch to my account on th...

Unable to add Music Services. Authorize Button does not work.

The same scenario happens with all three of the Music Services that I've attempted to add (Amazon Music & Audible & Sound Cloud. I go to "Add Music Services", then select a service. I then click t...

Pairing a Beam and Play 1
Answered

I just bought a Beam and a Play 1 and I was told I could synch them but when I try to set it up it says I need another Play 1 to set up surround. I just want to pair the Beam with the one Play 1, is...

Sonos Internet radio access but nothing else
Answered

Tunein and radionomy stations work great, but no Amazon music, no dar.fm, no sirius xm. These worked for a time yesterday then stopped. multiple resets of router and sonos speakers. Analyzed wifi sign...

Playbar line of sight issue

I recently had to reconnect my playbar to my wireless router after having to reset the router. Since then I believe that the playbar isn’t as responsive to my cable universal remote unless I aim it p...

iPhone X problems

Does anyone else have issues with drop outs only when using iPhone X and music stored on the phone? I literally can’t get through a single song without it dropping out. However, if I use my IPad Air...

Feature Request: Save Mode

There are multiple ways I listen to Sonos - having people over, I have it on at a louder level, in all rooms. When I am home alone, music is quiet, and just in one or two rooms. It would be nice to sa...

Overflow songs
Answered

How to let songs overflow? (Btw i use Spotify)

The Icon on the Desktop.

Whenever I looked at (Mac) dock, I see the Sonos App icon and I was very disappointed by it. It seems weird? And unrelated? I guess my overall the problem would just be: the icon is bad. It needs chan...

Is it possible to turn on my TV with the Beam via voice control?
Answered

I have a TCL 43S515 TV that comes w/ Roku. Is it possible to use Alexa voice control on the Beam to turn it on? What settings do I need to change?

Large Apple Music Playlist Shuffle

I've been a Sonos owner for several years and pretty happy up to now. I've also been using Apple Music for a while but just recently decided to take the plunge and use iCloud with Apple Music, stop b...

Mac Error 1002 - previously worked
Answered

Although it used to work, I can no longer access my i-Tunes music folder with Sonos. I get Error 1002. I have been through all of the troubleshooting measures. I have good connectivity to WIFI. Help!!...

Early 2018 Amazon music compatibility
Answered

I bought this play3 earlier this year with rep showing me that a Sonos rep said Amazon music will be compatible early this year for Canada. Then it was updated and said 2018. What is going on ? Could...

Badges

• Badge
    JMMac earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    sdafforn earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    MBoz earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    gbranam863 earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    Sonos L earned the badge Meet and greet
View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings