Welcome to Ask a question

Not sure where to post? Ask your question here.

How the 'ask a question' forum works

Joining a new community can be daunting. If you have a question and are not sure where to start, ask it here. We'll keep an eye on everything that gets posted here, and once something has been answe...

Optical splitter for Playbar
Answered

I am using the optical output on my Sony TV for you Playbar. It is the only optical output. Before I bought the Playbar, I was using this output for a device called a Phonak TVLink basestation which...

Changing queue
Question

I pick a single song and the whole queue changes. I just wanted to play that one song, the app use to just add that song song to my list temporarily but now it changes the queue to whatever list of so...

Windows Desktop Controller Problem
Answered

I have been using the Sonos Desktop Controller on my PC for a long time and it has always worked. Three days ago it suddenly stopped working. I have tried uninstalling the controller and re-installi...

If I buy multiple Connect's will I get multiple Line-In choices on the Sonos App?
Answered

I hope this is not and old question but I've scoured the forum and internet but not found an answer. I'm pretty sure multiple Connect's are allowed on Sonos. I just want to make sure I can use the a...

Radio Tunes on sonos
Question

I have added several Radio Tunes stations manually to Sonos, since yesterday Sonos doen no longer connect to Radio Tunes - who can help?

Unable to play/does not exist
Question

Sonos controller on iPhone recognizes and plays music imported from iTunes on MyCloud, but won't play the imported playlist. I get error message 'unable to play/does not exist'. Please advise.

iMac and iPhone Can't Find System
Question

After more than a year of no problems all of a sudden my Mac and iPhone can't find my SONOS player and Play 1 speakers. Nothing has been changed and I have reset the computer, the router and my Tivo...

Connection
Question

I constantly loosing connection to playbar

TV pop up notification
Question

Ive been putting up with the popups every time I hit the volume or mute button on my TV remote that has been synced to my sonos system. I have tried changing the setting in sonos, searched the web and...

Inverter for Play 5
Question

I'd like to purchase a Play 5 for use while camping. I understand sonos does not release wattage information, however, does the community believe a 350w DC-AC inverter would be able to power the Pla...

Amazon Cloud Drive - any plans to add?
Question

I have all my music in the Amazon Cloud. Would be great to have as a Music Service within Sonos. Any plans to support?

Overheating Connect Amp
Question

My Sonos Connect Amp has been cutting out after several hours of play. It becomes almost too hot to touch. I have to disconnect the unit, let it cool and I can reconnect and use it again. Any solut...

Turning off TV but Sonos revertd to music player standby, HELP!

Hello, when I turn off my TV, the Sonos system always switches back to audio. Problem is, when I turn on my tv, there is no sound, until I switch it back to TV on the app. My father is staying ov...

Sonos Connect will not connect to music services after replacing wireless router
Question

I am a commercial integrator with a client that owns a gym. Recently his Luxul router failed and we had to replace the unit. After installing the new router we are able to communicate with the Connect...

System Cutting In and Out (Really Bad)

Hi Everyone, I am in need of some help, I have what i believe are interference issue with my Sonos equipment on the first floor. I setup my Smart Things home automation a couple days ago and now M...

Sky remote stopped working following purchase of Playbase
Question

Since the arrival of my Playbase, my sky remote control no longer works. Actually it works fine for turning the volume up on the tv (playing through the playbase and a play 3) but you cannot use it t...

Playing music stored on a NAS.
Question

I have a NAS attached to my router, and a Connect connected to the router so my Sonos system can use the NAS as my music library. A lot of the music files are in Apple lossless format and are very la...

Grouped Speaker Ungroup Themselves
Answered

I set all 3 zones of my speakers to a group and then when i shut off and return later, the speakers are ungrouped. How can I reolve this?

Wireless Mic set up to a Sonos Connect.
Question

I have got this to work well but have to unpair the speakers to get left and right channels via mic. Not hard to repair except my speakers are 12 feet up the wall and that's inconvenient. I am using...

Wireless Turntables
Question

Wireless Turntables

Apple Pod
Question

Will Sonos be compatible with Apple Pod?

Volume problem
Question

Hi- I have been using Sonos for a while and loved them but recently went to to turn up the volume from app on my phone on multiple speakers and volume won't change. When I physically turn up or down...

lost play list
Question

Had to do a factory reset on my system and lost a sonos play list. Can it be retrieved?

Tunein radio streaming problem
Question

I have 2 zones in the house, office and kitchen, both are wired directly to the network in the house. Having changed internet provider I can no longer use Tunein in the kitchen whereas it works fine i...

Badges

• Badge
    cwcampb earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    User660879 earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    Russico earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    johnwalt9 earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    God earned the badge Almost Famous
View all "Badges"