Welcome to Ask a question

Not sure where to post? Ask your question here.

How the 'ask a question' forum works

Joining a new community can be daunting. If you have a question and are not sure where to start, ask it here. We'll keep an eye on everything that gets posted here, and once something has been answe...

Sorting a playlist
Question

Please explain to me why, after several years and many updates, I still can't sort a playlist by song title and/or artist. This is such a basic feature of every other music manager I've ever seen. Why...

MLB Audio
Question

When I click on MLB Audio and select a feed, they're all greyed out. I updated Sonos and verifiied that I paid my MLB audio subscription. Any suggestions for what to do next?

When will there be a Sonos/ Google Home integration?
Question

If there isn't a plan yet, then lets vote this up. How can I have a smart home without music connected???

TvOS app please!

My friends at SONOS, can you "please" take your iOS app and port it to run on TvOS? This would be a grand slam for me and others who use Apple TV 4, have it connected to their home entertainment syst...

Windows Desktop Controller Problem
Answered

I have been using the Sonos Desktop Controller on my PC for a long time and it has always worked. Three days ago it suddenly stopped working. I have tried uninstalling the controller and re-installi...

How do I listen to Henry Rollins KCRW show archive/podcasts? (Not just live KCRW radio)
Question

Could someone tell me how to (if its possible) to access archived radio show eps from Henry Rollins's KCRW show. Ive found KCRW radio station but cant seem to find podcasts/show archives ie Rolins "KC...

If I buy multiple Connect's will I get multiple Line-In choices on the Sonos App?
Answered

I hope this is not and old question but I've scoured the forum and internet but not found an answer. I'm pretty sure multiple Connect's are allowed on Sonos. I just want to make sure I can use the a...

Sonos App
Question

Is any one else sick to death of the stupid updates this App receives. I would like the chance to carry on using the existing working app with a choice to update or not. But the powers that be think t...

Controlling Playbar with TV remote
Question

I recently bought an LG 65 inch SJ8000 model TV with a magic remote. I've set up my sonos playbar and I've tried syncing my TV remote several times and it keeps saying that it can't find the remote....

Rechargeable / outdoor speakers
Question

I have invested in sonos over the last couple of years and have been really happy with the products - but i'm disappointed that Sonos haven't produced a rechargeable speaker that can be used Outdoors...

Sonos controller app won't recognize some albums on my iPad.

controller app won't recognize some albums downloaded from iTunes on my iPad. Please advise.

Error 1002
Answered

Hi, having error 1002 when trying to play music from iPhone diagnostics ref 7568483 assistance please?

Why do I need to sign in

Why do I need to sign into a Sonos account to add a speaker? Sonos speakers disappear regularly then I would just go in an add them again. And now, this PITA has been made worse by making me sign in...

How do I verify Playbar receiving 5.1 sound?
Question

I am using a J-Tech HDMI switch that has the Spdif optical output (model #JTD4KAT0301SW). I have the audio output on the switch set to 5.1. Does the Sonos app allow you to verify if it is receiving...

Overdrive #Overdrive app
Question

I am considering returning my Sonos, as I can't play my library audio-books from my Overdrive app (this is a free audio book service via any library in the USA/Canada where you sign out an e-book/audi...

playbar

I want to had a sub or play ones to my playbar for watching dvds of rock concerts on my tv. which would be the best option, my tv is a Samsung ue43ks7550u in the sound settings (audio format) pcm.or...

Google Home control
Question

Is Sonos working on allowing Google Chrome to control the speakers?

Dre
Question

I have an AV amp two speakers, a Connect and a Play 5. How do I play airplay from my phone so that the speakers and play 5 are both play at the same time, this does not seem to work.

BBC Tune in Podcasts/Shows: Access Denied

BBC streaming is working fine. However I tried to listen to an older Sounds of the 60s this morning. It's there, but a message comes up: Access Denied. I've tried a couple of other BBC shows and the...

Sonos / worst software developers ever

Having purchased a multi room set up. Following the instructions... the connectivity issues just never stop. 'Unable to connect' is a better name for sonos. Waste of money. Speakers drop out. Rooms dr...

Playbar sound cuts out
Question

I've had my playbar four a couple of years. It's connected directly to my TV using the optical cable. Recently the sound has started cutting out. I either have to reset the playbar or disconnect a...

"Sonos Ready" apartment
Question

I have recently moved into an apartment described as "Sonos Ready". There are recessed speakers built into the ceiling in the living room and both bedrooms. They are not Sonos speakers. In the cupbo...

Sonos problems

First the MANAGE function on my desktop controller was greyed out. everything is updated and firewall configured. still greyed out. so i downloaded latest sons and now it won't let me access anythi...

.m4a
Question

My new itunes down load songs only show title of song, and then .m4a No info on artist. How do I fix. Thanks

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online