Welcome to Ask a question

Not sure where to post? Ask your question here.

How the 'ask a question' forum works

If you have a question and are not sure where to start, ask it here. We'll keep an eye on everything that gets posted here, and once something has been answered by the community or by us, we'll go ah...

Is it possible to record the lineout from turntable to macbook? And how?

I have the Connect with a turntable and amp/preamp hooked up and I'd like to record an LP to my macbook pro, anyone have luck with this? Macbook has audio in.

Sonos update cleared my music queue for every room

I just updated my Sonos controller software (required, couldn't play music until I did) and now all the music queues for every room are cleared. This had not been the case in previous updates. Has a...

Using Sonos on the mive
Answered

I want to use my play one when out and about in my caravan. What is the best way to do this please?

Sonos Boost Internet Connection
Answered

The Sonos Boost worked fine for the first day of use but then cut out my internet. Now every time I connect it to the router it cuts out my internet. How do I solve this?

How do I check my pandora account within Sonos?
Answered

I want to see which Pandora account is on my Sonos. I needed to remove explicit content from my Pandora account and want to make sure it was updated.

Playing from iPhone Sonos Playbar skips to next track early
Answered

I have an iPhone X and my home wi-fi network uses an Airport Extreme (has been undated with latest firmware). I play movies from the internet (NetFlix, Hulu, Prime) all the time via this wi-fi system...

More than one Network
Answered

i connected my sonos ( play 1 ) to a network and want to connect it to another , using Laptop Application is it possible ?!

Pass all remote control commands from Beam to TV?
Question

Hi, I understand I can send volume commands from my remote control to my Sony Bravia TV via the Beam over HDMI. This works as expected. However, the Beam obstructs the iR receiver of my TV and so none...

play 3 speaker loses internet connection
Question

I have a play 3 speaker outside about 40 feet away from my netgear 1200 extender which is about 20 feet away from my xfinity router. When i pick an internet on my IPAD setting do I pick the xfinity...

Klipsch Rock Speakers 650-SM
Question

I am trying to wire 2 of these speakers to a Sonos Connect Amp. The speakers come with 3ft of 4 wire already attached. My question is what speaker wire would I use to wire these speakers so that each...

Sonos Desktop Controller Won't Launch - Windows 10
Question

I am unable to open Sonos Desktop Controller on my PC, which is running the current version of Windows 10. After displaying the Sonos logo, it hangs on the intro screen, which is just a white box. I...

Beam volume control with TV remote
Question

My Beam is connected through ARC and works fine with the TV. However, if I switch to playing music via Amazon of apple my tv remote no longer controls the beam’s volume and I have to use the app or vo...

Beam Mic light off and Alexa set up fails
Question

I have a new Beam. Set up worked fine until Alexa which does work. Also noticed I cannot get the mic light to turn on.

Pandora disapear
Question

Since an update some weeks ago Pandora disapear Its not in music service either. Whats happened?

I hate hate hate this companies software!!!!!!

Beyond itunes
Question

Out of interest, does anyone think that we will be able to use airplay2 to send sound from an imac to a compatible sonos speaker when using things other than itunes any time soon? My desktop mac is es...

Sonos one
Question

How to make Sonos Alexa work out side the UK

Beam Sound Quality

Am I the only one completely underwhelmed by the Beam's sound quality when playing music. TV speech quality good, but for music I don't think it even matches a Play 1.

beam
Question

what are the indentations on the top of the beam for

Can I watch TV while listening to Music on the Sonos Beam?
Answered

I can't find this listed anywhere. Does anyone know if the video source will remain active from the HDMI source even if the audio source changes (e.g., play spotify music, etc.)?

Cord Color for White Beam
Answered

I received my white Beam yesterday, but it came with a BLACK power cord. This is the 7th white Sonos product I've purchased, but it is the first and only one that came with a black power cord. Was I...

Using Airfoil with Sonos One
Question

Should it be possible to use Airfoil to stream audio from PC to Sonos One over AirPlay? The Airfoil application is stating the device requires a password. I am unable to find mention of a device passw...

Using Airplay with Sonos One
Question

If I am watching Video in Youtube in my Iphone or Ipad, Can i Transfer the Youtube audio to Sonos One speakers using airplay.

Set up questions.
Question

Set up questions. I purchased a Sonos play bar the same time I purchased my Sony TV. I have tried to set it up several times with no luck. We do not have a standard internet set up. We use a hot spot...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings